COVID-19 | Reopening Safety Precautions
We are excited to announce that our store is now open!
While we are thrilled to be open for business, the health and safety of our guests and employees are our primary concern. Below is what we are doing to ensure a safe shopping experience.
Modified Store Hours - Tuesday through Saturday, 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
In-store Safety Precautions
- All associates and guests must always wear a mask.
- All associates will wear gloves when assisting guests. Guests are not required to wear gloves but we have them available if you would like to wear them.
- Jewelry cases and surfaces are cleaned routinely.
- All jewelry is thoroughly sanitized before and after each guest and associate interaction.
- Equipment, such as jewelry display pads, tablets, and checkout devices, are cleaned and sanitized after servicing each guest.
- We will monitor guest count to ensure there is a limited number of guests in the store at one time.
For those customers that are still uncomfortable shopping in-store, it is our pleasure to continue offering virtual appointments and curbside pickup. As always, you can shop 24/7 on our website.